- Dora Shop: A lovely shop with a great selection of new interior items mixed with vintage findings, a must visit if you visit Copenhagen.
- Playtype: A graphic design company, typography is their thing and you can find the fonts on mygs. wine bottles, books and the most beautiful ones in a frame.
- Granola: Feel transported to the fifties in this great cafe, Granola offers freshly-brewed coffee, ice cream and special milkshakes.
- Mumuland: A design shop offering a large selection of modern Danish (and Dutch!!) designer items for the perfect home. Beautiful porcelain, wood and textile home decor items like vases, blankets and lamps.
- Mikkeller: Mikkel is a gipsy brewer, who brews at different breweries in Denmark and around Europe and the USA. And now had is own beer bar Mikkeller. A great place to drink one of the most special beers!
- No 40 : Industrial interior design, over sized lamps, spots and fans. And off course some locker cabinets.
Later on this week I will post my favorite shops in the centre of Copenhagen